All articles

How do I request a replacement for a damaged or defective product?Updated 3 months ago

In the event that you have received a product with a broken or defective component, such as a damaged mouthpiece, please provide your full name, contact number, and detailed address information so we can process a replacement order for you. Once we have received your information, we'll send you an acknowledgment email confirming the replacement proceedings.
Was this article helpful?